Terms and conditions
When you book online or via phone directly with Radiance, you should read and agree to the terms and conditions below prior to making an appointment. Once an appointment has been made, you are bound under the terms and conditions herein.
Booking Terms & Conditions
* Customers should remove all personal belongings, money and other personal items from their vehicle prior to the appointment.
* Radiance is not responsible, and will not accept liability for any loss or damage to any personal property including the vehicle being serviced, any belongings contained inside of the vehicle or at the location of service. Please assure that your vehicle is being serviced in a lawful and safe area and if you feel otherwise please communicate your concerns with our team on site.
* Due to the nature of our business model we cannot guarantee any firm times when accepting your booking.
* Booking times are an estimate only.
* We reserve the right to assign any team member from our trained staff to complete the job.
* Whilst every effort will be made to keep regular bookings to the same date and time, sometimes it may be necessary to reschedule your appointment, if so, we will inform you with the changes just as soon as we can
* Radiance reserves the right to refuse or deny any booking or to cancel appointments if the request is unreasonable
* All vehicles are cleaned at the customers own risk and must be able to withstand normal cleaning processes. Any damage claims as a result of cleaning will be limited in compensation to the max cost of the service.
* Radiance will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse towards any of its staff under any circumstances and will take the relevant actions should any such behaviors be encountered
Pricing Terms & Conditions
* Our minimum call out charge is $99.
* Radiance reserve the right to charge an hourly rate of $60 (or proportion thereof) for any work that is outside our service area.
* Our prices are based on standard size car with fair condition.
* Prices aren’t final and are based on vehicle’s size and condition. Extra charge will be applied if the vehicle has excessive pet hair, urine, vomit, blood, feces, and poor wear and tear condition.
* Radiance reserves the right to collect all extra charges onsite before we start the work.
* Radiance will reserve the rights to conduct a customer satisfaction survey after the job is completed.
* All inbound and outbound customer service calls may be recorded for quality assurance.
* We reserve the right to charge a debit or credit card the full amount should the vehicles(s) not be available for cleaning and the booking has not been rescheduled in advance (see cancellation policy)
Cancellation Terms & Conditions
* We require 24 hours notice to change any booking/detailing service.
* Failure to provide 24 hours advance notice for change will result in a minimum charge of 25% of the service cost.
* Radiance reserve the right to keep full payment if a booking is cancelled or no show.
* Radiance reserves the right to move, alter or amend a booking time/date in accordance to its staff levels, weather conditions and/or equipment failure without providing refund or discount.
* Failure to be present at the time and location of the ordered service will result in the full value of the service being charged.
* If there is probable and clear cause that the service technician did not fulfill the package as ordered or there is clear evidence of poor craftsmanship, we will return at our cost and will complete the job to your satisfaction.
* If you are not 100% satisfied, please contact us within 48 hours of the completion of the service by phone or email ([email protected]). If you feel our work didn’t earned us 5 stars, please refrain from writing an online review instead contact us and we will make sure to complete the job to your satisfaction.